Friday, December 12, 2008

Our News


Yep, we're expecting! I'm 12 weeks pregnant and due June 24. We are really excited to be expanding our family. Eddy and I heard the baby's heartbeat the day before Thanksgiving, so the holiday was especially meaningful. Just like when I was pregnant with Isaac, I have no appetite. And maybe it's because I have a 2 year old to chase around, but I am extremely tired. I'm not a "napper", but the past several weeks, when I'm home with Isaac and he goes down for a nap, so do I.

What's also exciting is that we have several friends and family who are expecting, as well. Eddy's brother and his wife are due with their first baby three weeks before us! So, Grandma and Papa will have grandbabies #5 and #6 coming in June. Eddy's best friend and his wife are expecting two weeks before us--they have a 3 year old and 5 year old...and are due with twins. I also have several mom friends who are pregnant. Babies everywhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #2, I was so happy to see your Christmas card in the mail today. Even more pleased to see I'm not the only one blogging these days. We are also expecting, baby #3 is due Feb. 2! So happy to see things going well for you. Check us out when you get a chance, www.clevelandsnorthwoods.blogspot.com!
Take care, Elisha

Katherine said...

Yay! Congrats! You'll have to post the belly shots in a couple of months. Hope you're feeling better soon and hey, I'm not pregnant but I nap when the kids do so it's cool. :)

Chris, Jodi, and Miles said...

Congratulations, Jessica!!