Saturday, January 10, 2009

16 1/2 weeks

All's well with baby #2. I had an appointment just after Christmas. Listening to the heart beat is awesome. The baby is measuring right on for size, but I had the doctor double-check, because I'm HUGE!! Many friends and family have tried to make me feel better by saying that happens with your second, but it's still hard not to compare. I'm 16 1/2 weeks now. With Isaac, I had Eddy take a picture of my non-existant-belly at 15 weeks, so I would remember that at one time I had a flat stomach. I'd post a side-by-side comparison, but it's too depressing. Oh, I'm being over dramatic, I know. Now I'm waiting to feel those first baby movements. Should be soon. According to one website, the baby is now the size of an avacado (approx 4 1/2 inches) and weighs 3 1/2 ounces. Kinda crazy to make that comparison!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I WANNA SEE THE SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON! big is good when you're prego. At least you have a belly. I didn't have a belly until 7.5months with Annie and she came early. Imagine how many people thought I just looked chunky! Anways, if you want to see how "big" I got, check out my second ever post. Like I said, bigger is better when you're prego!
I love the avacado comparison, I'm going to remember that