Wednesday, March 11, 2009

25 weeks


I had an OB appointment today, so thought that now would be a good time for an update. It's been 6 weeks since my last appointment, a little longer than the typical 4 weeks. I had to reschedule twice, once due to the doctor's schedule, and once because of mine. Anyway, I'm measuring right on at 25 weeks, and baby's heart beat is in the 150s-160s. Comparing to Isaac, I think this one's heart beat is a little faster. Blood pressure is good and I only gained a couple of pounds. Kinda surprising because I've been indulging in bedtime snacks lately! I'll be going in again in about 2 1/2 weeks, because I need to do the glucose tolerance test before I hit 28 weeks. Then after that, it'll be time to go in every 2 weeks. Holy crap! Where has the time gone? I can't believe we're that far along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look good! Sounds like things are going well. We can't wait to meet her/him :) Yes, time is flying!

Anonymous said...

I'd say you look beautiful and perfect for Baby Morgan! Keep up the good work!

ILY Mom

(You do look like you're carrying high)