Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas as a Family of Four

For our first Christmas as a foursome, we were alone on Christmas Eve. At first I was a little disappointed--the first Christmas after Isaac was born, we were also alone. After eating dinner and going to church, we got home and kind of went "now what?". I didn't want that to happen again. Well, I hadn't put together the idea that Isaac is THREE now and LOVES presents! We had a great meal of wild rice soup (a tradition on my side of the family), went to church, then came home and opened presents. This dress holds a special signficance to me. My mom made it and I wore it for my first Christmas! And to add something new to it, I found these adorable tights with red ruffles on the tush! Isaac opening the first gift--a Thomas the Train set from Eddy's assistant coach, Nick. It's safe to say it was one of his favorite, if not the favorite, gift of the night. Getting a picture that I am actually in! And to be fair, a pic of Daddy and his kids...Piper was at the end of her rope! Earlier in the evening, Piper started rolling over!

No comments: