Saturday, July 17, 2010

Little Dip in the Big Lake

We headed down to Lake Superior last evening for a little dip. It was cool, but not body-numbing cool! Didn't bring my actual camera, so we couldn't zoom in, but we got a few pics anyway.

Piper and I were only waist deep. The water was crystal clear.



Eddy sportin' a pose!



Isaac did not want to put his suit on, nor go in the water.


(notice the wet shorts!)

Piper was her usual, a little fish!


I was working on getting her suit on, when she crawled away and into the water. Oh well. Swimming naked is a perk of being a baby, I guess! (I almost said "toddler", but can't quite call my little girl that yet!)

By the end of our time there, Isaac decided he wanted to pit his suit on. Well, now he couldn't wear it, because he'd need to change into something dry for the car ride home. So again, a perk of being a kid!







No comments: