After lunch, Piper went down for a nap and shortly after that, our neighbor, W, came over to play with Isaac. For the 2.5 hours that Piper napped, Isaac and W played outside. They enjoyed a Popsicle...
I organized the garage and read a magazine and reveled in the brightness called the SUN!! About 4:15, the kids and I, along with W, got in the car and headed to the Lakewalk. They had a blast skipping rocks.
It was pretty cool seeing the shoreline and then very tall banks of snow.
I got one more picture before my phone battery died.
On our way home I picked up a pizza and W joined us for dinner. And now it's 7:30 and we've been outside for the last hour. The kids are riding bikes and I again am reading a magazine. The air is chilly and now it's time to start bedtime routine. I have a feeling we will all sleep well tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment