Friday, June 8, 2012

An Aunt!!!

I'm going to be an aunt again! My only sibling is pregnant!! I am ssssoooo excited for her and her hubby. Lindsey and Paul have had quite the journey to get to this point, so it is extra awesome that a baby is coming. They are due December 21.

He/she is adorable, right?! This is baby at 12 weeks.


Piper looks at the picture and says, "this is Auntie's baby" and gets a huge smile on her face. It's so cute!

I am so thrilled for them. Anytime I hear that someone I know is pregnant, I instantly go back to the times I was pregnant. I loved being pregnant. Other than losing my appetite in the first trimester, I had really easy pregnancies. I felt good, got compliments on how great I looked, and loved being "all belly". With all the "woman crap" we have to deal with, being able to carry a baby, feel movement, and give birth, makes it all worth it. With Eddy and I deciding to not have any more children, I am looking forward to sharing in my sister's experience. I am an aunt already, from Eddy's brother and sister...but now it's MY sister who is having a baby. I will share advice (try to only when specifically asked!), ask questions on how she is doing, and pass down ALL of our baby stuff. I am so excited to get my closets back!!

Lindsey and Paul, you are going to be amazing parents.

No comments: