Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Day of Kindergarten!

How has a whole school year gone by? Isaac has grown both physically and developmentally this year. It has been so fun watching him learn. And I am grateful for his teacher--I have no idea how you teach a kid to read! Isaac is reading, knows numbers, sequences, patterns, shapes, telling time, and beginning math. And of course all the social development that comes with being in school. It was bittersweet watching him get on the bus and picking him up later in the day. I know we'll find a good school, but we were really happy having him at Lowell.


Silly faces!


My best boy!


Isaac wanted to take a picture of Piper and I making silly faces.


Isaac would wave to us EVERY morning when he got on the bus. I love that he did that.


Bye kindergarten, hello first grade!!

No comments: